Brigade of the Black Twilight

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BBT forums

ventrilo Hosting by InstantVentrilo.com

+9
KanuUnchou
Lavos
Consti2tion
Dalam
zeta144
Deathscytheo
Synful
Mrnjau
Zaeron
13 posters

Zaeron has signed up for BBT forums.

Zaeron
    Zaeron

Zaeron has signed up for BBT forums. - Page 2 Empty Re: Zaeron has signed up for BBT forums.

Post by Zaeron Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:56 pm

Really? That's weird... because I set it to be viewable by everyone. >_>
    Here try this other one, hopefully it works lol.
    Kirogata
    Kirogata
    Benevolent Leader

Zaeron has signed up for BBT forums. - Page 2 Empty Re: Zaeron has signed up for BBT forums.

Post by Kirogata Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:17 am

O hai Zae!
    zeta144

Post by zeta144 Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:24 am

Kirogata wrote:O hai Zae!

Shhh!

You're just an urban legend.
    You're not allowed to talk, you don't exist. Razz
    Kirogata
    Kirogata
    Benevolent Leader

Post by Kirogata Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Nuuuu!!!

*ceases to exist*
    Deathscytheo
    Deathscytheo
    God of Death

Post by Deathscytheo Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Psh, you seem to exist more than Zae.
    Zaeron
    Zaeron

Post by Zaeron Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:56 pm

^_^ Sorry I've been busy with school and whatnot lol. I've also been working on trying to get stuff drawn for my portfolio so I can have it ready for when I apply to schools.
    Deathscytheo
    Deathscytheo
    God of Death

Post by Deathscytheo Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:46 pm

:O

There he is!
    Synful
    Synful
    Sxnful

Post by Synful Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Or me. :3
    Renkei
    Renkei

Post by Renkei Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:08 pm

hi Zaeron. hithur hi! ohh hi! yo! whats up! westside! oi mate! oi!

HELLO. :3
    Zaeron
    Zaeron

Post by Zaeron Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:11 am

Hello there Renkei lol. Smile
    zeta144

Post by zeta144 Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:12 am

Zaeron wrote:Hello there Renkei lol. Smile

Zaeron... here... again... actually repsonding....

IT'S A LIE!!! affraid
    Deathscytheo
    Deathscytheo
    God of Death

Post by Deathscytheo Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:19 pm

Zaeron, get on vent some more. In fact, loads of you get on vent more!
    Renkei
    Renkei

Post by Renkei Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:53 pm

I'm Banned from vent, but i miss you Broski. so come to light more. Razz
    Deathscytheo
    Deathscytheo
    God of Death

Post by Deathscytheo Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:36 am

Why are you banned from vent?
    Renkei
    Renkei

Post by Renkei Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:02 am

for "Drug talk" thou i was talking about a game of S4; That and I'm not accepted for who i am. besides i never liked getting on it because i get told shut up all the time and its not a positive experience for me at all, id rather listen to trance and play video games then listening to a bunch of people that hate me because I'm Gay and i do drugs.
    Kakou
    Kakou
    Flower Pixie

Post by Kakou Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:19 am

I can only be sure about myself but I dun think anyone gives a damn about you being gay...

The problem is, you are smashed out of your head(or high or whatever you wana call it) and whilst what you're saying prolly makes perfect sense to you, because the rest of us aren't in the same state of mind it dun make much sense to us :/.
    Renkei
    Renkei

Post by Renkei Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:06 am

I'm not doing downers so i wouldn't be "smashed" ↓ vs ↑ (High) I had some MDMA that day and i was talking to myself about S4 league and having a ridiculous amount of fun; Still shouldn't be judged if i did drugs or not. i don't even drink Alcohol Matter of fact. MDMA is safer then Alcohol and the effects are much more powerful and meaningful. Even-So i wasn't for-warned about anything or told anything what so ever. I was seeking enlightenment, have you ever been loved up and alone before? its a pretty horrible feeling when your on a drug that makes you feel nothing but empathy and peace and love for others; frankly that night i even apologized and it rudely wasn't even accepted. i rest my case.
    Kakou
    Kakou
    Flower Pixie

Post by Kakou Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:59 pm

Drugs dun make you "enlightened" being enlightened is for Buddhists. Drugs screw up your brain so you perceive things wrong.
    Renkei
    Renkei

Post by Renkei Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:17 pm

drugs don't mess up perception; Read Chemical Information. Drugs are everywhere even "Medicines".

SWIM does 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine; It doesn't effect your Perception, maybe Memory but I've had memory problems from smoking a whole lot of weed, which accusingly is worse for your memory then "MDMA".

MDMA just opens you up; it turns off your fears and anxiety and makes you feel loved, which to me is a feeling i live for since i haven't been able to experience this in normal life. nor will i ever due to people being so fucked up and selfish. its not like the drugs i take effect you guys; i am keeping my life together i just do these things so i can get rid of problems easier and faster, with moderation MDMA's effects go away over time. 6 months and all symptoms and lowered levels of serotonin in your brain return to normal. unlike Weed which permanently damages your short term memory, this drug is safer and less addictive and it feels 1000% better then Weed since its an upper compared to the Downing effects of Marijuana.

In Conclusion the only reason why MDMA is schedule 1 is the corrupt government. this drug has POTENTIAL to be used to Psychotherapy! it has been tested Clinically with ridiculous amounts of success but was instantly terminated due to the government. Read about the DRUG TRAILS of MDMA. its not like i am doing METH or CRACK. i am doing a more refined safer chemical with better effects, and clearly this does help me with my problems, and its cheaper then therapy. I'd rather grow closer to my friends then have to pay some asshole to BE MY FRIEND.

I don't Convey Anti-Drug messages; if I'm going to do something I'm going do it. i don't criticize your guy's choices or treat you differently because your guy's views, i get treated like crap by BBT but i am still here and i still try getting to you guys; Which is really sad on my part as why i should still try to be nice which Ive continued to do without success.

I mean come on, i know Heroin addicts and people that really do worse stuff, Smoking Tobacco is Physically more dangerous, its over 100,000 times more danger then MDMA! 1 person a year dies from use of MDMA. its also Safer on the Psychological Dependence scale! So all in all, my use of this "Medicine" Shouldn't have to effect your guy's views on me and shouldn't be used as an excuse, as i have been having problems Prior to my drug use.

(all Deaths from MDMA are from dehydration and are not from the chemical itself.)
    Deathscytheo
    Deathscytheo
    God of Death

Post by Deathscytheo Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:33 pm

Being Gay has no bearing whatsoever.

Doing drugs (The term here meaning illegal substances) can only cause harm. They are illegal for a reason.
    Renkei
    Renkei

Post by Renkei Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:38 pm

Not Really, When this drug has Potential for use for Psychotherapy, i have close friends over when i get high and they help me a lot, recently Ive even experienced real happiness which i haven't been able to experience unless on drugs and that is progress and isn't harm.

Example : http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_journal2.shtml
    Kakou
    Kakou
    Flower Pixie

Post by Kakou Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:30 am

And the people on other illegal drugs have the same argument as you. Maybe the reason that the govourment made the drugs illegal is because they have experts that tell them it's dangerous? People who have looked into it without addiction clouding their minds?
    Renkei
    Renkei

Post by Renkei Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:13 pm

Even the Experts are confused on this subject as in terms of why it was illegal, clearly if it was in use in Psychotherapy it was used by professionals; Honestly i am not addicted to this substance. do you know what addiction is? have you seen physical dependence in work? i won't sweat feel pain and hurt from not having intake of this drug "Addiction" tobacco kills the most people then all illegal drugs. you talking about the experts making things illegal that ant safe? Cigarette smoke is responsible for 40 different diseases.

Clearly when i say MDMA TRAILS it imply trails done by CHEMISTS and TEST subjects studied by Psychotherapists, DEA even Claimed that this drug has Use for and in Therapy.

Source : http://www.maps.org/mdma/

Source : https://dancesafe.org/drug-information/ecstasy-and-depression

Source : http://psychedelicresearch.org/

This is information provided to you by Many People with PH.D's under this subject and matter.

Alcohol and Tobacco are more dangerous then MDMA, any drug is dangerous when abused keep in mind.

Doses of MDMA between 25-75mg has been proven safe for daily use,

As for Alcohol Being the 5th most addicting substance, and Tobacco being 3rd.

Tobacco is 2 steps under Heroin for crying out loud, and its legal?

As for studying this source, if your willing to do so; You would have the proper information provided to you without government feed, as the Government is corrupt in very noticeable aspects in terms of breaking the rules of the constitution.

"Taxation without representation, Freedom of speech, Right to Security and privacy," we have all these rights invaded daily through loop holes in the very fabric that holds this country together, Prohibition tried to rid the country of Alcohol and dangerous subjects but clearly failed, as for these Chemicals the Government is fighting a losing battle, and is a matter of time before they lose.

Now explain to me what use Alcohol has then other to be abused? name one. well guess what, you can't because its just an abusive substance. that would classify is schedule 1 Correct? Wrong. because the Government Doesn't have it Scheduled as a drug. whys that now? Well because it is a type of Drug but its so deep in our ROOTS as a country. the DEA even admits that if Nicotine and Alcohol were Synthesized Recently, They would surely be Schedule 1 Immediately.

Conclusion :

Tobacco and Alcohol have NO USE IN MEDICINE. There for should be classified Schedule 1 ; "Drug's that have no Medical Used and only have potential for high abuse".

But they Are Not Classified As a Dangerous Drug, Even though they Kill Together, 457,073 People(s) A Year.

'NOTE : 435,500 People(s) from Tobacco a year, 22,750 - 75,000 People(s) from Alcohol a year.'

That is 457,072 TIMES more people Then MDMA Kills a year, and MDMA kills from DEHYDRATION, While These Drugs Cause Cancers, Illness And GREAT Physical Dependence.

Source : www.nih.gov

The Best Knowledge is clearly Educated;
    Which you guy's seem to Question if i am or not, But is Clearly based on your Introspect of me.

I even went to the Effort to clearly Explain to you guys the Simplest i could, and the more that This subject is to question; The More Complicated and Complex it will more to likely become, If you fail to understand this subject.
    It is Clearly Based on Your Personal Opinion and Not Fact.

So Please Respect Others OPINIONS, Unless your willing to do the Research and Propose to me a short Essay on the EXTREME Danger's of MDMA Killing HUNDRED THOUSANDS people a year.

IF in Retrospect of this subject, i have concluded all of which was included in this Short Explanation of the "Danger's of MDMA use."

I agree, Yes MDMA has Dangerous Effects, but not as Dangerous as ALCOHOL, and Tobacco at Long-term Use.
    All Drugs Are Extremely Dangerous If Abused.

I Clearly take precautions, but the best prevention is Abstinence!
    Like wise, To much of anything will kill you.

For god sakes, Water Related Illness's are Responsible for 80% of illness and death(s) a year.

Statistically the chance of dying in your house is Higher then Dying From Dehydration on MDMA.

As of now, not 1 person has died from MDMA, but has from Adulterated and fake pills.

Moral of the story is, PLUR / PLE . Be Careful, Do your Research, Safely Test Your MDMA, Use Rarely at moderation.

Additional Sources : http://dancesafe.org/ , http://www.justice.gov/dea/concern/mdma.html.

Sources Also Mentioned Above.

Consti2tion
    Consti2tion
    Smarter than Lavos

Post by Consti2tion Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:46 pm

No one gives a shit that your gay. My aunt is gay, and i have gay friends. No one wants to talk to or listen to someone who's constantly stoned. the fact of the matter is, they alter your state of mind. What you experienced is not true happiness.
    Renkei
    Renkei

Post by Renkei Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:23 am

Alright... well let me be honest, i dont like doing these drugs... personally ive had a whole lot of hurt in my life that i couldn't tell you guys...my life is scared, i am in a constant depression, i am going to get help monday... i am suicidal, and i have Clinical depression, i am Anorexic, I've had so much hurt being raised it's hard for a person like me, my feelings were numbed since i was very young due to the abuse... its hard to cope when your lonely without anyone and hated by everyone. i am just so lost kid. in a shitty family, with a sad dream of becoming big and making it one day.

Sadly right now im eating my first meal in a week, my lips lost there feeling as i opened them. which is clearly a sign of starvation, so if i dont make it to Tommoorow, i want you guys to know i love you guys, sorry for being an asshole, sorry for being hurt, sorry for living my own shitty life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:21 am